*New Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2020*
Quality Leadership 2020
Are you challenged by managing suppliers? Are you satisfied with the cost of quality? How do you operationalize certifications? Are your people motivated to adhere to quality standards?
As Quality Leaders the culture you operate within needs to be consistent and with observable patterns of behavior. In your organization it can be defined as “how you get things done.”
Please join us at this exciting roundtable discussion an hear from our member companies on how they are taking the Quality challenges of 2020.
Hosted by Paranet Members from:
SPX Transformer Solutions
Facilitated by Ed Panelli, Quality Advisory Group Director
The agenda will be participant-driven; possible discussion topics include:
- Efficiently managing supplier cost of quality
- Operationalizing Quality Certifications, e.g. ISO, so they are value-adds.
- Building Quality into an efficient NPI process
- Systems that communicate such as QRM
- Motivating around Quality Standards
View Event Flyer Below:
Quality Leadership Flyer