Paranet Member Leadership Day 2019
Thursday, December 5, 2019 | 7:30 -3 PM
Westmoor Country Club | Brookfield, WI
“Communication was NEVER a Soft Skill!” - Denise Thomas
Even the most well-intentioned leader can fail because of poor communications. There are so many ways to communicate; written word, body language, verbal communication. There are so many levels of adjustment: audience, age, culture, type of news, etc. We all need to improve communication!
As a result, we have engaged a communication expert who will lead us through a lively and valuable day of learning techniques and mechanisms to bridge the communication gap across generations and cultures (i.e. ethnicity, culture, gender, socio-economic backgrounds, etc.). You will learn how relationship building is integral to your success. Networking can be awkward and you will gain effective techniques to make this easier.
Denise Thomas, The Effective Communications Coach, and recent 2019 Woman of Influence Winner, is our Keynote Speaker and Event Facilitator. Denise's expertise is focused on transforming emerging and existing executives into great leaders by mastering the art of communicating and networking. She has created a wonderful day for Paranet members and is eager to help improve your communications abilities!
Register today as this event promises to be very popular!
Expect to gain the best practices for MEANINGFUL Networking & relationships in the Workplace:
- Learning and applying effective networking techniques
- Managing relationship building as a critical component toward success goals
- How and why to bring your best and authentic self to work daily
- Techniques and mechanisms to bridge the communication gap across generations (i.e. Baby Boomers, Gen Xers, Millennials)
- Techniques and mechanisms to bridge the communication gap across cultures (i.e. ethnicity, culture, gender, socio-economic backgrounds)
- Understanding the makeup of Generations and Cultures in the workplace.
- Understanding what each Generation brings to the table and ways to leverage.
Be in the room with our local manufacturing community and guests!0
Event Registration Prices:
Paranet Advisory Group Member : FREE
Paranet Member Company Guest: $99
Non-Member Company Guest:$229
Expect to be engaged and grow!
View Event Flyer
Member Day 2019 FINAL.pdf